No, we won’t be talking about scented candle or sand art level of bad gifts here. In fact, we’re going in the opposite direction because each of the 55 gift items we have here can easily end up in anybody’s list of the best gifts ever, whether it’s for Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or birthday. So why will they ruin your relationship then? Well, these gift items are so great that whoever receives them is certain to get obsessed that they practically forget everything else, locking themselves up in their room as they tinker with their new prized possession. Scary, right? So make sure you don’t give any one of these unique gifts to that special person in your life when the next occasion comes…Nah, we’re just kidding! The only reason these gifts will ruin your relationship is IF you don’t enjoy them together and with your friends.
1. The Voting Game – The Adult Party Game About Your Friends Here’s a fun way to know who your friends really are. This fun party game is best played by 6 to 10 adults, and has question cards (black cards) that are read aloud. Players then secretly vote on the person they think best fits the question (ex. “Who will show up to their high school reunion in a Lamborghini rental?”) and the one who gets at least half of the votes gets a black card. The first one to collect 6 black cards wins the game. For additional fun, the person who got a vote could guess who voted for them. An entertaining way to learn how your friends perceive you.
2. Bepuzzled Original 3-D Crystal Puzzle – Deluxe Pirate Ship Black It’s a jigsaw puzzle—in 3-D! Consisting of 101 unique interlocking crystalline pieces, the puzzle will bring loads of fun and challenge to complete, but the end product, which is a glossy and sleek black pirate ship, is beautiful enough to be a home décor and an interesting conversation piece. And yes, it may look easy enough to assemble, but it will take the combined effort from you and your partner to pull this off. A great gift for boyfriend or as a holiday gift.
3. Slackers Night Riderz Series Zipline Kit The perfect gift for boyfriend who may be spending more time on the couch than getting fit, this zipline kit will turn any wide open backyard into a fun and exciting place. Easy to set up in as short as 30 minutes, thanks to the included detailed instructions, the 100-foot zipline kit comes with a fully assembled steel trolley, adjustable rope, and comfy seat bedecked with 50 colorful LED lights so the fun doesn’t need to stop even when the sun goes down.
4. Bandai Hobby HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam Revive Model Kit Who has not enjoyed assembling at least one Gundam model kit in their lifetime? Probably just a few, but even they might join the fold when they receive this particular model kit based on the original Gundam released 35 years ago. An awesome gift for boyfriend, as a Father’s Day gift, or as a holiday gift, this revive model kit contains almost the same number of parts as its direct predecessor that came out in 2001, but has more moving parts for greater poseability. Comes with a beam rifle, bazooka, beam sabers, and shield.
5. Bandai Hobby Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Model Kit Ask your dad about Star Blazers, and he’ll most likely go nostalgic for this ‘70s Japanese animation series that featured the iconic battleship Yamato, the largest one of its kind ever built, which saw action during World War II resurrected as an intergalactic ship and Earth’s only weapon against alien invaders. This should be the perfect setup if you’re looking for the best gifts for dad, as he will surely appreciate this model kit based on the Space Battleship Yamato from Star Blazers 2199, a recent retelling of the classic series.
6. HobbyZone Sport Cub S RTF RC Airplane Drones may be the in thing nowadays, but there will always be a soft spot among enthusiasts for remote-control airplanes. Among the best is the Sport Cub S that won first prize in the 2015 Nuremberg International Toy Fair in the teenager and family category. This RC airplane weighs only 1 pound with a wingspan of 2 feet, and can easily be flown by practically anyone because of its Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope (SAFE) technology that helps keep the plane stable even during windy days. SAFE also provides multiple flight modes to teach users the basics of flight or advance their flying skills.
7. Ravensburger 9000-Piece Astrology Puzzle This one is guaranteed to give you hours, days, weeks—even months of fun bonding together, as you put together 9,000 pieces of jigsaw puzzle. Once completed, you’ll get a colorful and eye-catching astrology design that is 17 x 11.8 x 4.8 inches in size that can be framed to serve as a great wall art or home décor. Made with great attention to detail, the jigsaw puzzle features pieces with optimal interlocking fit that results in a perfectly smooth puzzle.
8. Official Pop-A-Shot Home Dual Shot Basketball Arcade Game An excellent gift for boyfriend or for any basketball fan to have as a holiday gift is this home basketball arcade game from the same company that created the original Pop-A-Shot basketball game. Now both of you will have lots of fun shooting hoops and trying to outshot the other without leaving the house. This basketball arcade game offers 10 different games and 6 options for sound—it even has an announcer the sounds very much like those you hear in actual basketball games. You can also adjust its height so you can practically fit it anywhere. There’s also a large LED scoreboard and infrared sensors that allow for a nearly 100% scoring accuracy.
9. Hasbro Monopoly Deal Card Game If you and that special someone of yours whom you’re planning to buy a birthday gift for have enjoyed playing Monopoly, then this card game should be very much right up your alley. It may officially be the card version of the classic game, but it has its own unique charm and fun, especially the fact that a game can be over in 15 minutes or less. What’s more, it sets up for much less fuss, you won’t need dice or tokens to play it, and if you get the right action card, you can just steal a complete set of properties from your opponent. The one that gets three complete sets of properties wins the game. Sounds exciting? You betcha, but you have to play the game to experience it! One word of warning: This can really ruin your relationship if you’re just grabbing properties left and right.
10. What Do You Meme Adult Party Game First of all, this one will not appear in a list of gifts for kids, but should make one hell of a gift for boyfriend or even a gift for dads who are particularly social media savvy. Here is a game for 3 to 20 adults, who will try to prove they can make a meme that is much funnier than those of the rest. Composed of 360 caption cards and 75 photo cards, the game rewards the funniest meme that can be created by pairing a caption card with the photo card revealed by a rotating judge, who will then determine which is the funniest. You’ll surely get a bunch of kick out of the memes that you and your friends will come up with.
THESE ARE GREAT TOO!
11. Lamborghini Veneno Radio Remote Control Licensed Model Car One of the most exclusive cars in the world, the Lamborghini Veneno will always be just a pipe dream for most car enthusiasts, not only because there are less than 10 actually produced but also because of its $4.5 million price tag. But this should not prevent us from having the next best thing, which is this licensed scale model that looks, feels, and performs like the real thing. With headlights and tail lights that glow depending on its movement direction, the 1:24 scale model of the Veneno also runs fast on wheels made of high quality rubber and covers a remote distance of up to 40 meters. It comes with a screwdriver for easy assembly. A great gift for boyfriend or a gift for dads, the Lamborghini Veneno RC model car should be bought by twos for some exciting one-on-one rallye.
12. Bandai Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z Iron Cutter Edition A fan of the Japanese super robot will surely have their minds blown with a holiday gift or a birthday gift of this 5.5-inch action figure of Mazinger Z that comes with the Jet Scrander, Hover Pilder, and Iron Cutters. Even casual fans may be inspired to start their own toy collection beginning with this excellently built Mazinger Z action figure that is flexible and stable enough to do those iconic poses as seen on the animation series.
13. White Mountain Puzzles Rock ‘N Roll – 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle There are 1,000 pieces of fun to be had with this rock ‘n roll-inspired jigsaw puzzle, and should be an ideal Christmas gift or holiday gift to a special someone, be they music fans or not. The puzzle’s illustration by award-winning sports artist James Mellett is enough reward for spending several fun hours assembling the pieces and then framing the finished product, which will measure 24 x 30 inches. You can even make a game out of trying to recognize as many musical icons as you can who are featured in the puzzle.
14. Pipmen Playing Cards Even with high-tech gadgetry taking much of most everyone’s time nowadays, it’s amazing to note that a pack of playing cards can still be a source of entertainment for families and individuals, thanks to a host of games that can be played with them. Of course, playing cards need not follow the same conventional designs that we have known through the years. They can be made to look good and pretty much distinct, which is what the Pipmen Playing Cards are all about. Each card has a unique design that stands out, but will do their job whether you’re playing Poker, Canasta, Solitaire, Crazy Eights, or Rummy. They are printed on superior 310 GSM embossed Black Core European card stock so you can be assured they will stand countess shuffling, fanning, and handling. A nice gift for boyfriend or as one of the special gifts for dad on his special day.
15. Pegasus Hobbies Gothic City Building Ruins Set 1 Is your special someone into gothic architecture, who loves horror or fantasy? Then this building kit should make for a great birthday gift or holiday gift for them. Consisting of 20 pieces of molded, dark grey plastic, the kit will assemble into 4 large ruined wall sections and 2 floor sections to make up the ruins of a gothic building. It should fit perfectly as a home décor if your special someone is really into these things. It’s also great for school projects dioramas, or war gaming.
16. VATOS RC Desert Buggy Another fantastic remote-controlled model vehicle to consider as a holiday gift is this Desert Gale Series 2WD offroader designed for racing games as it’s capable of packing a top speed of 15km/hr. It also benefits from an independent suspension system and efficient hollow rubber tires with shockproof gaskets inside so that it can easily navigate through different kinds of terrain. Its shell is made of tough and explosion-proof PVC that won’t break if pressed or bent, which guarantees its durability. Will provide lots of fun and excitement for RC car enthusiasts.
17. Tulip One Step 18-Color Tie-Dye Kit This should be great as a themed gift. Get that nostalgic ‘70s vibe going with this tie-dye kit enough to make six ordinary T-shirts into works of art. It consists of 18 easy-squeeze bottles of One-Stop dyes that are non-toxic and highly concentrated plus a step-by-step guide to achieving 8 tie-dye looks. Using the kit is as easy as adding water, and the resulting design will stay bright and bold even after several washings.
18. Joking Hazard Adult Game At first glance, this strictly not-for-kids game from the same team that created the webcomic Cyanide & Happiness can truly break up a relationship as players (three or more) compete with each other to come up with funny or terrible comics regarding sex, violence, and yes, friendship, plus everything else. There are 360 panel cards that include 10 blank slates so you can make up your own so you can make virtually countless comic situations that are most likely awful. But in the end, it doesn’t matter who wins, as everyone will surely have a good time and find that their relationship has been made stronger because they have a clearer understanding of how each other’s mind works. A cool holiday gift, if you ask us!
19. Spikeball Game Set (As Seen on Shark Tank) It’s fun, competitive, and physically challenging—the ideal gift for boyfriend or even as a holiday gift that not only the recipient will enjoy but everyone else. Kind of like volleyball but needing less space, spikeball can be easily set up on your yard or lawn, the beach, or in the gym. The “basket” is made of tough material and has foldable legs so that it can take the abuse as well as the accidental falls from too-intense players. Easily stores in the trunk of the car too!
20. GoSports Portable Cornhole Game Set
Whether this would be as a birthday gift or a gift for boyfriend, you are sure to get a sincere thank you from the recipient and a boisterous reaction from the people around. After all, a cornhole game is never meant to be played alone. Friends or family will surely enjoy a game night or an outing at the beach, a picnic, or a barbecue with this PVC cornhole set that is super lightweight but is tough enough for multiple plays. The set is made up of two 3 x 2 feet cornhole targets, 8 bean bags, and a carrying case, and is easy to set up and store away. Your family or friends outing will never be the same again.
21. Ozobot App-Connected Coding Robot One of the best gifts for kids that you can give, this is Evo, the little robot that could. Small enough to fit in your pocket, it nevertheless packs a lot of science and technology to amaze not just kids but adults as well. It can be used out of the box, with app games and two ways to code. Just download the Ozobot Evo app from either the App Store or the Google Play depending on your mobile device, then auto-connect using Bluetooth and you the robot are off to go for a lot of fun playing, creating, and coding. The Evo kit comes with a USB charging cable, a playfield, 1 skin, 4 color code markers, an Evo Experience Pack, and a carrying pouch. It’s simply worth every dollar.
22. DROCON Drone For Beginners A great holiday gift for the entire family, the X708W quadcopter is the ideal drone for anyone who will be trying to fly this piece of tech for the first time. Not only is it easy to control, it also has a one-key return function that makes sure your drone will never get lost. When in “headless mode,” a push of a button will make the drone return to its user. It’s also easy to make the drone do 360-degree flips for added fun. As for functionality, it comes with a built-in HD camera and its own WiFi so you can connect your smartphone for real-time, first-person view of what the drone is “seeing” while in flight. Its lithium-ion battery fully charges n 60 to 90 minutes and will give a total flight time of 7 to 10 minutes.
23. R2-D2 Model Kit You or your recipient need not be an avid Star Wars fan to fully appreciate this R2-D2 model kit. A great holiday gift or a gift for boyfriend, the kit comes unassembled and packed in an envelope, with instructions that are easy to follow. You won’t need glue or solder, just a pair of tweezers and scissors should be enough, plus a lot of patience as putting Artoo together is never an easy thing. But the end product is worth all the hours and effort. Highly detailed, the finished R2-D2 model will make for a very good home décor.
24. Xiaomi MITU Mi Robot Builder The perfect gift for nerds, or a challenging gift for kids, the Mi Robot Builder will give hours and hours of fun, and that’s just while trying to assemble him out of the 978 pieces that come with the kit. What’s more, you have the option to build a robot or a dinosaur or a plane. Once complete, it can be controlled or programmed through a mobile app that you can download to your smart phone. It also has a self-balancing mechanism that keeps it upright even while traveling on rough terrain.
25. Spontuneous – The Song Game This might yet be the best game for the whole family or among friends (heck, even casual acquaintances and total strangers can also join in on the fun) that it should be on top of the list of gift guides, given as a holiday gift or a birthday gift. The reason is quite simple: everyone sings, even those who can’t carry a tune. Music is a part of our lives, which makes this board game truly special. The object of the game is to be the first to sing a song that contains a given word, but they should be able to sing at least 5 words in that song. Players also need to navigate the game board that has a giant treble clef, and where certain landing spots have instructions that add the fun and excitement.
26. Lightning Reaction Reloaded – Shocking Game When they say this game will give you an electrifying good time, they mean it in the literal sense. Given as a holiday gift or even as a birthday gift or a birthday gift for boyfriend and it will surely shock not just the recipient but everyone who joins in on the fun. As its name implies, the game tests the players’ quick reaction. Each has to grab one handle from the game unit, then watch the red light blinking, accompanied by suspenseful music (of course!). When the red light turns green, player’s need to quickly let go of the handle. The slowest gets an electric shock. You’ll definitely find out which of your friends are brave (or is it crazy?) enough to join the fun. Suffice it to say, kids under 14 can’t play. The electric shock can be set to Low, Medium, and High.
27. Texas HoldEm Poker Chips Set Naturally, this will be a nice gift for dads, but friends who love playing in casinos should also get one as a holiday gift. With this poker chip set, you won’t have to travel all the way to your favorite casino to get some real poker action, as it includes casino-quality poker chips, all the way down to their looks, size, and weight. In all, there are 300 of them broken down in different colors to represent different denominations. Also included are 5 dice, 2 decks of playing cards, a deal button, and a key for the aluminum case that tidies everything up for easy transport. Game nights at a friend’s house should much, much interesting and fun.
28. The Bill Hodges Trilogy Boxed Set by Stephen King: Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch This should have a warning tag attached: Product is so addicting that you may not see or hear from the recipient for weeks. That’s a big possibility every time you start a book written by arguably the greatest horror writer of his generation because you will find it very difficult to put down until the last page has been turned. Ever since Stephen King sold his first novel, Carrie, in 1973, he has been churning one bestselling book after another. This boxed set consists of just three of his most recent works, and every one of them is a certified hit not only among his followers but with critics as well. Mr. Mercedes, the first in the trilogy, is also being turned into a television series.
29. Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy Well, who wouldn’t want to go back to past and experience the wonders and awe that the adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown have given us aboard their iconic DeLorean? As a holiday gift or even as a birthday gift, this boxed set of the beloved franchise will surely get everyone’s flux capacitor on full throttle. More than three decades have past, but each viewing of the Back to the Future series is still a mind-blowing experience. That’s the power of love that this franchise has managed to cultivate.
30. Monopoly – Game of Thrones Board Game
Arguably the most compelling TV series we have had in quite a while, Game of Thrones has indeed forced many of us to invest our emotions on many of their characters such as Jon Snow or Danaerys. Now, we can also get a taste of how it feels to conquer the lands of Westeros with this unique gift of a Monopoly game. Fully customized to stay true to the spirit of Game of Thrones, the board game features oversized tokens, rules, and money that mirror the series. It’s most definitely the best holiday or birthday gift to give for the fan who knows everything.
31. Hasbro Star Wars Chess Game Your special someone doesn’t need to be an avid chess player or a Star Wars fan to appreciate this themed gift. But the recipient of this possible gift for boyfriend or a holiday gift will most likely enjoy playing the game of chess more and become a Star Wars fan with this Star Wars chess game. Not only is the gameboard striking enough with the Star Wars logo and color scheme, but also with the chess pieces that look like Star Wars characters, with the “dark side” led by Darth Vader of course while the “light side” has Luke, Han, Princess Leia, and the droids R2-D2 and BB-8. The force should be strong on this board.
32. LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS Let’s face it, most of us will never be able to afford any of those flashy sports cars, let alone those meant exclusively for racing like the Porsche 911. Of course, that won’t stop us from dreaming, right? Or from having the next best thing: the LEGO version that is as awesome as the real thing. The perfect gift for boyfriend or as a birthday gift for someone special, this LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS will give your recipient—and whoever’s lucky enough to help them build the model—hours of enjoyment just assembling the 2,704 pieces. Once completed, the authentic replica will measure 6 x 22 x 9 inches and feature Porsche’s orange color for the 911 GT3. It will also have 4 original-design rims carrying the RS emblem, an accessible cockpit where you can see a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, racing seats, glove compartment, and a steering wheel complete with gearshift paddles. The kit comes with a special, full-color collector’s book that highlights LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars’ history.
33. Force1 Gravity Defying RC Car You have to see it to believe it. This remote control racing car model can really burn rubber up on the wall or ceiling—a unique gift to give indeed, and truly enjoyable not only for the young ones but also for the young-at-heart. Durable and lightweight, the RC wall climbing car will survive falls (although that should be seldom than as expected, thanks to its vacuum power). It quickly charges via USB and has a multi-channel remote controller that is easy to master. Getting a second one will quickly become a must.
34. Naipo Heater/Cooler Car Seat Cushion This unique gift will prove useful to your long-drive loving special someone, keeping them nice and comfy in either freezing or sizzling weather. The secret is in the intelligent temperature controls embedded in the seat cushion that allows the user to make the seat warm or cool depending on the weather, thanks to heating pads and a fan that are incorporated in the seat’s design. It comes with a universal adaptor for 12V and 24V that can be used both in the car and at home. An anti-slip, waterproof silicon backing and elastic belts keep the cushion in place. Those long drives will surely become a breeze for your driver. Of course, nothing will stop you from getting another cushion for the passenger seat.
35. Sonic Alert Sonic Bomb Loud Dual Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker For those who have a hard time waking up even when their alarm clock is already blaring, or for those who have hearing issues, this unique gift should be a boon. The Sonic Bomb may look like your typical alarm clock, but wait till it goes off at the appointed time with its turbo-charged sound at 113db. And, if that isn’t enough to take you out of slumberland, it also comes with a powerful bed shaker that should finally do the trick. The clock has an adjustable volume and tone, large red LCD, display, and flashing lights.
36. Kodak Mini 2 HD Wireless Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer Taking photos of yourself or your friends and family has never been as easy as today, thanks to our smart phones. Having a physical copy of the photos has become easier too with this portable photo printer. A great gift for photography enthusiasts most especially, the printer does away with you having to visit a photo shop to have your photos printed. Just connect your Android or iOS device through Bluetooth or even NFC (for Android devices for now) and you can start editing and then printing your photo immediately. The printer features an all-in-one ink and paper cartridge that produces vibrant and stunning, credit-card size photos that are waterproof and fingerprint proof.
37. NYKKOLA Multifunctional Headwear Perhaps, if there’s one character in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise that can be summed up as badass, that would be octopus-faced Davey Jones, the captain of the Flying Dutchman. Well, if your special someone wants to be equally badass, why not get them this unique headwear as a holiday gift or a birthday gift? Made of 100% premium seamless microfiber, this versatile headwear is as comfy and as functional as you can get. During warm days, it can be worn as a bandanna or regular headband. When the temperature drops, it can be used as a face mask, neck gaiter, helmet liner, or even as a balaclava. You can just imagine the fascinated stares your special someone will get when they rock this headwear.
38. UGears Mechanical Models 3-D Wooden Puzzle An ideal holiday gift for the whole family or gift for boyfriend—for anyone who loves trains and loves putting things together, this 3-D wooden puzzle that becomes a mechanical steam locomotive train engine from the 19th century is a joy to assemble and play with once complete. You’ll be surprised to learn that it runs because of a rubber-band motor, more so when you see its drive wheels and moving rods working together, as well as the details that make it appear just like the real thing. It’s certainly one great reason to stay at home with the family.
39. Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver For the beloved audiophile in your life, a most special item as a holiday gift or birthday gift is this fully automatic turntable system that brings out the nostalgia and all those vinyl records they may have in storage. Able to play both the 33 1/3 LPs and the 45s, the turntable also has the modern touch as it can be connected to high-tech audio systems and powered speakers through the provided RCA output cables. The replaceable stylus automatically moves when a record is placed on the turntable. Once the music finishes, the tonearm returns to its cradle on its own. It’s a special gift that will be cherished for years to come.
40. DESTEK V4 HD Virtual Reality Headset Get away from it all with this high-definition VR headset that has a wide 103° view for full immersion—the perfect gift for boyfriend or as a holiday gift for anyone who’s into this kind of awesome experience. Just pop in a compatible smart phone loaded with the latest VR game or movie and you’re off into another world that is as realistic as it can be. It’s comfortable to wear, thanks to the face padding that’s made of soft leather while your eyes are protected from the phone’s glare with the headset’s built-in anti-blue light HD lenses. Gaming is also raised up several notches with the included Bluetooth remote controller.
41. Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition Call us true-blue nerds and we’ll gladly accept it, if it means being able to play this card game from now to eternity. CNN even dropped their valuable two-cents’ worth, comparing it to UNO, “except there are goats, magical enchiladas, and kittens that can kill you.” It’s the best item you can give as a themed gift in the office, and everyone is sure to have a rollicking good time (despite the fact that it’s NSFW, hah!). For the uninitiated, Exploding Kittens is like a card version of Russian Roulette where players take turns drawing cards until some unfortunate soul gets the Exploding Kitten card, at which point they explode and die (not literally, of course), and they are out of the game. There are cards, however, called Defuse cards that can prevent the player from having such an awful end. Other cards have different functions that increase the game’s excitement. The game has the “clean” version that can be played even by children, and then this, the NSFW Edition that features “horrible” or “amazing” content depending on your sensibilities. If you’re ready to see some kittens explode, then this game is definitely for you.
42. Cards Against Humanity It’s touted as a card game for “horrible people,” but of course, it’s just to catch your attention (unless you admit that you’re horrible). The more correct definition is that it’s a card game for people with a “twisted sense of humor” because it will bring out the racist/vulgar/raunchy side in you. The game is made up of black cards that have questions or fill-in-the-blank sentences and white cards with seemingly random phrases that players will try to match with the specific black card. A designated (but rotating judge) decides on which phrase best pairs with the question on the black card, and whoever played that white card gets a point. Not a game for children, Cards Against Humanity is nevertheless a great themed gift for any office occasion.
43. Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-6 Game of Thrones has become such a pop culture phenomenon, thanks to easily relatable characters (even if the HBO TV series is in fantasy category), compelling plots, and set-piece action scenes that have blown away viewers ever since its debut. For those few who may not have yet gotten into the GoT fever, here’s a very nice holiday gift or birthday gift that should draw them too to the world of Westeros and its main protagonists fighting for the Iron Throne. Available in both digital HD (Blu-ray) and DVD, this boxed set of GoT seasons 1 to 7 comes with 30 discs and a digital download code so you can also watch the series on your mobile devices. You will also enjoy a lot of extra materials for behind-the-scenes look (and then some).
44. Rubie’s Adult Jurassic World Inflatable Dinosaur Costume This is definitely one unique gift to give, as your recipient will instantly turn into the life of any party or occasion dressed as the ultimate predator that has ever captured man’s imagination. An official Jurassic World licensed product, this inflatable T-Rex costume is as fun to wear as it is to look at. It consists of a tan jumpsuit with designs to look like the scales of a T-Rex and a battery-operated fan that will inflate the costume to make it more awesome. A tail is also attached, and there is a hood that serves as the dinosaur face, two-fingered gloves, and three-toed shoes.
45. Playboy: The Complete Centerfolds, 1953-2016 Okay, so Playboy saw its mistake in ceasing to publish photos of nude women that have made it the cultural icon it is today, realizing that “nudity was never the problem because nudity isn’t the problem,” as Hugh Hefner’s son son and the company’s Chief Creative Officer, Cooper Hefner, succinctly put it. So a lot of us (mostly men, of course) celebrated. There’s more reason to celebrate for those who will be getting as a birthday gift or a holiday gift this new edition of the hardcover that features every nude centerfold that Playboy has published from 1953 to February 2016. In all, there are 734 nude centerfolds in this collector’s item that should make for a cool gift for boyfriend.
46. Super NES Classic Nerd or not, most of us will have a soft spot for this console that was all the rage back in the early ‘90s. Call it nostalgic or plain love for video games, but we will always get a 16-bit high playing the Super NES. This classic edition of the popular home console makes for a great holiday gift or birthday gift for kids and the kids at heart. Smaller than the original, it nevertheless has the same look and feel, with the added bonus of never needing to blow on the cartridge when the game won’t work because the games—all 21 of them!—are built in to the system. You’ll definitely feel that familiar adrenaline rush as you play Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting and Super Mario Kart, just to name two. The whole system is even plug and play—a definite treat to casual and avid gamers.
47. Disney Dreams Collection – Thomas Kinkade Studios Coloring Book Thinking of a wonderful present to get for loved ones and friends as a holiday or birthday gift? Well, this unique coloring book should satisfy, as it features 63 paintings of Thomas Kinkade, the celebrated Painter of Light and one of the most widely collected artists in the world. His Disney Dreams Collection of paintings are each presented side by side with the black line art of the image to serve as guide and inspiration for the colorist. It’s a guaranteed several hours of fun and creativity that this coloring book for adults offers.
48. Xbox One Chatpad Your most favorite Xbox One gamer will surely find this holiday gift or birthday gift for them useful for their gaming sessions. Instead of sweating it out using the gamepad to send messages to their online team, they can now just type in whatever they want to say even in the dark in this full QWERTY keyboard that’s also backlit. The chatpad is compatible with the original Xbox One wireless controller as well as the new white one, and has audio control for the included headset that plugs to it directly. Two new programmable buttons are also available for easy access to favorite features.
49. “Never Forget” Novelty T-Shirt Now here’s one of the better gifts for dad that will let him show how proudly old school he can be yet cool at the same time. You can expect a lot of good-natured looks come his way, even conversations with people who would know exactly what his t-shirt means. It’s funny and nostalgic in equal measure, and will make the new generation take notice.
50. Funko POP! Marvel: Dancing Groot Bobble Action Figure Funko POP! is one of the leading brands of licensed pop culture products, and they have come up with probably the cutest action figure of all: Baby Groot. You can expect him to be a keeper when given as a holiday gift or birthday gift (heck, you might even find it hard to give him away and keep him instead). The Funko POP! Dancing Groot is made of vinyl and will dance along to your very own mixtape. He’ll fit right on your car’s dashboard or as a desk decoration.
51. Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped: 400 All-New Facts About the Man Who Knows Neither Fear Nor Mercy Ever since Ian Spector launched the “Chuck Norris Facts” website in 2003, a lot of us mere mortals have come to enjoy the awesome things big and small that make the 80s action star virtually a god among men. We simply couldn’t get enough of him from then on that six books have been written by Spector just to list down the reasons he is officially the world’s greatest human, including this one that should make for a nice gift for boyfriend or as a gift for dad. Consider these entries in the book and anyone should become a believer: “Jesus follows Chuck Norris on Twitter,” and “When Chuck Norris tells time, time obeys.”
52. Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection If you’ve got a Potterhead for a special someone, this should be an ideal holiday gift or birthday gift for them: taking them back to 4 Privet Drive, Hogwarts, and all the other magical places from the movie franchise. It’s going to be an exciting viewing party or even a viewing marathon with this 8-film collection that begins with The Sorcerer’s Stone (The Philosopher’s Stone in the U.K.) and ends with part two of The Deathly Hallows. The perfect way to Adava Kedavra the boredom from a lazy afternoon.
53. Phone Camera Lens Kit Shutterbugs will surely welcome this 9-in-1 lens kit for smart phones as it allows them to take stunning, DSLR-quality photos. Taking snapshots, close-ups, unique selfies, wide landscapes, and even funny circular pictures are made easier but the images produced are simply quite brilliant. The kit consists of a 0.36X super wide angle lens, 20X and 15X macro lenses, 198-degree fisheye lens, 2X zoom telephoto lens, 0.63X wide angle lens, CPL, Kaleidoscope, and Starburst lenses. Compatible with the lates iPhone and Android smart phone models, the kit also comes with a universal clip, lens cover, cleaning cloth, carabiner, and protective carrying case. It’s a sure winner if given as a holiday gift or a birthday gift.
54. Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse You can expect an endless thank you and a lot of warm and grateful hugs from your special someone who loves playing computer games after giving them this awesome gaming mouse as a holiday gift or birthday gift. This is really something they will never do without from now on. The wired gaming mouse is highly customizable, stylish, and comfortable to use, thanks to its ergonomic design. It comes with an 8-piece weight tuning set, 5 programmable buttons and 5 onboard memory profiles, which means it can save your unique game profiles. It is compatible with Windows from versions XP to 10.
55. UBTECH Jimu Robot-Builderbots Kit A great way to promote STEM learning among kids, but the kit can also prove to be an interesting project for adults as well who are into engineering and programming. Consisting of 357 snap-together pieces, the Builderbots kit will allow you to build a GrabberBot or a Digbot or even your very own Jimu robot—there’s really no limit to what you can create. Once the robot is complete, you can then program it so that it can navigate through obstacles and even pick up objects and do other things. Controlling it is through an app that you can download to your mobile device. A useful and immersive item to give as a holiday gift or birthday gift.